Cub Scouts, by the time of attending Cuboree 2020, will:
- Be a current financial registered Cub Scout member of scouts QLD
- Remain registered as a cub scout for duration of event, as per QLD Branch policy
- Turned 9 on or before the first day of Cuboree 2020
- Endorsed by CS Leader, endorsed by Group Leader
- Meet camping criteria
- Total of 5 nights under canvas (ie not in a bunkhouse)
- Two of those nights consecutive camping
- In a scouting environment (ie not on a family outing)
Leaders, Rover Scouts and Adult Members/Supporters:
- Current financial registered member of scouts QLD;
- Must be willing to serve in any role as determined by the CEC;
- Must hold a current ‘blue card’ that does not expire during the Cuboree event.
- Selection for certain roles will require applicant to hold wood badge prior to Cuboree.
- All members attending Cuboree need to have completed the mandatory e learning modules WHS for scouting and Child Safe Scouting
Cost and Payment:
The cost to attend CUBOREE 2020 is:
|Total Fee||1st Payment 31st Jan 2020||2nd Payment 31st Mar 2020||Final Payment 30th Jun 2020|
Applications will only be approved and processed by Scout Head Quarters after the 1st payment is received.
Preferred Payment Option:
The preferred option for payment is to make secure online payments through the electronic application, once you have electronically submitted your application. Following submission you will need to go back into your application and you will see the ‘Make a Payment’ option on the left hand menu in your application. This method allows you to track payments, print receipts and assists the Cuboree finance committee to process payment more readily. A nominal credit card charge will be applied at the time of processing.
Other Payment Options:
If you are paying by any other means; including Group Payments, you will need to contact the Cuboree Finance Officer firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the procedure. You will need to ensure payment is received by the due dates.